Friday, November 28, 2008

Missing Pinas and Family

Being pregnant wreaks havoc on my emotions. Tears start falling from just watching a corny advertisement. Ronnel and I were watching Cinderella Man the other day and I was really annoyed with myself for bawling my eyes out on a boxing movie!

Drunk with hormones, I get to reminisce about past Christmases and other celebrations we've had with our families. Looking at the photos of their celebrations this year, I feel a longing to be with them...

Here's my dad and my brother in their business venture. They're the sole distributor of the Amazing Education Software. Hope this business will bring them success.



Here's my brother and sis and Papa celebrating my sister's birthday last Nov 16. (I'm also nostalgic about the days when I was as slim as her.... haaaay)




And my wacky cousins, uncles and aunts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!