Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our "Lasts" before Aqui comes out... moved up to Wednesday now!

I got a call from my OB this morning and she told me she was moving up my induction schedule from Monday next week to Wednesday. That's just 5 days to go! I'm now enveloped with a mixture of anticipation, excitement, fear and panic. I still have things to do and prepare. I'm so glad I've started the nesting stage soon enough so at least there are a few things crossed out of my list. Anyway, here are the last things I've/we've done before Aqui comes out....


My Last Day at Work


Packed and Ready to Go


Our Last Walk in Town



Our Last Movie Date



Nel's Last NBA Xbox Game with Buddy Romil


My Last All-Out Cooking
I've prepared 10 different meals and stocked the in the freezer in anticipation of the sleepless nights/days and exhaustion.


So there you go. Tomorrow, we'll be doing our last panic buying of baby stuff. At least we know that we still have a few days left to prepare!

So excited to meet our little Aqui!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! ure so o..c. ( i wanted to steal your ulam) but as always, well-prepared and masinop, very responsible. i'm so happy for you and ronnel. o, best wishes, sana mabilis recovery mo and hi to baby aqui!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cge, DHL ko sayo yung ibang ulam. Choose your pick - mechado, caldereta, chicken curry, bicol express????

    Thanks for the best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!