Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm 5 months old! Weee!

by Aquiwee

I'm nearing a milestone. 1 more month and I'm six months old! But before that, let me enjoy my 5 month old moment first. I celebrated my 5th month birthday with Mommy and Daddy. It's an intimate moment for our li'l family as our glass windows cried and fogged with the cold and rainy weather outside.



Look at my Hello Kitty Cake!

Starting Solids
Another milestone for me is I've started eating solids! Well, not that you can call pureed everything "solids". I love pears and pumpkins but absolutely hate carrots (like my daddy!). Mommy says my poo smells now (like my daddy too! haha)
Look at me eat!



And here's a video of me being fed by daddy!


Starting to Sing
I think I'm going to be a singer someday. I've started vocalizing early in the morning which drove my parents nuts. Here's a clip of me singing my fave song and some pics of me sleeping in my parents' bed.






Missing My Grannies...

I miss talking to my lolo and lola in the Philippines. They are incommunicado for a while now since the torrential downpour of rain and floods in the Philippines (especially where they live - San Mateo. My other Lolo is ok now as he's in Makati with my Uncle). Mommy and Daddy just talk to them over the phone but I bet they miss seeing me via the Webcam. :-(

PS Here's a video of me and a boy-friend discussing world peace...

6 comments:

  1. Aqui is really so pretty and cute, miss your blog with all her updates so much, checking mailbox everyday after every blog posted, finally, got a new post and very very happy to see Aqui in action, she sings very well
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabe what an amazing girl Aqui is!
    idol talaga kita bespren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenny! I really hope Aqui and Yanyan can meet and play someday - and be good friends like their mommies :-) How is Yan Yan, by the way? Any new videos? I'm going back to work soon and I'm dreading it... I think I'll be like you, crying the whole day.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marj! Ano, sexy ka na uli? Nagmamarathon ka na e... Musta naman si Nacho? Pinaplano naming umuwi (sana!) next year dyan, kita kits tayo. Sana matuloy ang plano... ang hirap mag-ipon pag maraming gastos no? Kaya kailangan ko na talagang bumalik sa trabaho.. haaay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marj / Jenny,

    Just wanted to share with you links/videos of activities that NZ encourages we do with our babies here...
    Enjoy!
    http://www.sparc.co.nz/education/active-movement/am-video

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Einge,

    Will send you some latest photos / videos of yanyan, i really miss u all...when can we meet...I hope to see Aqui personally, i think u will have even harder time than me as u were fulltime with Aqui for few months, I was just 2 months, already cried whole day, i think u will be whole week...hehe : ) take care

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!