Saturday, November 14, 2009

Six Month Bonanza!

by Aquiwee

I celebrated my sixth month birthday with friends who are celebrating their birthdays on the same day! Bianca shares my birthday while Ryan turned 1 today! So it's extra special (more food! with my official birthday food - Spaghetti and Cake care of my Ninang Doyeth.. for orders: please contact me!)




Here I am with my 6-month pressy from Mommy and Daddy!


Allergy Panic
Mommy almost had a panic attack when I had an allergy attack weeks ago. She wanted to wean me on formula as she's preparing to go back to work but it looks like I'm allergic to it! We spent a couple of hours at the clinic while the doctors gave me meds and observed my progress. It's official, I'm allergic to cow's milk. Good thing I've started eating so don't fret, I'm still getting my daily dose of nutrition!
Here I am swollen (no, it's not just my chubby cheeks) from formula - waiting for the doctor's decision on when we can go home.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Einge,

    Aqui is six month now and my yan yan is going to 6 mths by 29th this month. So what milk you let her drink since she is allergic to cow milk?

    From Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! I'm just giving her breastmilk but it's ok because she's eating solids now. I'll be trying soy-based milk soon. Hope she's not allergic to that! Has Yanyan started eating solids yet? Happy 6th months to Yanyan too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabe einge! panu gumawa ng ganyan ka-cute na baby??? hahaha

    -iva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Einge,

    I will let Yanyan try solid food when she is full 6 months which is another 1 week plus later. She has 1 very little tooth now, growing : ) When are you going back to work? Must be very very tough..
    - Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats aqui! hi bespren!
    si nacho naman just turned 4 months and despite me wanting to keep him exclusively breastfed, di ko rin na-karir. first he had bacterial infection so lactose-free enfalac sha while taking meds for 1 week. this week naman i had to be out of the house so much that we ran out of my stored milk. i still don't have a yaya so everytime i leave him with my in-laws mixed feeding sha. i take malunggay the dahon and the supplement to support lactation - sana talaga i can sustain this kahit til 6th month nya.
    haaay i have so much kwento pero busy lang talaga. lalo pa that you're going back to work na din pala.
    good luck to us for trying to be the best moms we can be =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!