Friday, June 12, 2009

Aqui Hip and Happening

Meeting Other Bubs Again


I met with the other babies (& mums) again. This time, we were able to take photos of everybody. Too bad the girls were outnumbered by the boys.
Here's all of us..









Pauleen (AnteNatal Class Facilitator) and me


My Midwife's last visit
Starting next week, Plunket will be looking after me instead of the Midwife Shared Services. So we took a picture so that we won't forget each other.


And here I am doing my morning ritual... get ready for some toilet humour.

Watch Aqui's Morning Ritual in Family  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


Oh and thanks to those who've participated in the poll. Daddy's ecstatic that he's leading the poll. There's still several days left so Mommy hasn't lost hope yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!