Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meeting Bubs In the Block

by Aqui

Today, I went out with mommy to meet my new friends from my parents' ante-natal class. I was second to the last to arrive in the world, closely followed by Kaitlyn, but today, we were late to arrive in the get-together because I just had to have milk and it took me a looong time to finish eating.

When we got to my friend Yasha's home, all the mommies and babies were in the lounge ready to start the sharing session. I slept the whole time through the horror birth stories. I think I was lucky that I was delivered via a c-section. The other babies there had to be pulled out of their moms using a vonteuse or forceps. I was the tiniest baby there and probably, the most quiet, because I was sleeping the whole time.

We weren't able to take a picture of everybody but my mom was able to take photos of me and other three little ones who stayed behind. Here they are...








Here's when my parents' CFC friends came to visit last Queen's birthday



Here's me and my dad again...

2 comments:

  1. Aqui is a zen-princess, calm and collected =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga e. Nasiko pa nga sya nyan ng katabi nya e. Kebs lang sya.... haha

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!