Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm 1 month old! Yay!


Time flies so fast, doesn't it? It seems like yesterday that I was just swimming and kicking inside my mummy's tummy. And now, I'm celebrating my one month in this world. Soon, I'll be going to kindy, get married, travel the world, be the president of the Philippines... not in that order of course.

Last Friday, I got more visitors and met new friends, Kathlyn, Jimmy and Patrick. I couldnt (yet) run around with Kathlyn and Jimmy but it was fun to watch them horsing around.



On Saturday, Daddy and Tito Romil had to give in to their itch to play NBA -- and they played 7 games straight! Daddy won most of the games though. haha.


On my 1st month, we started the day by attending mass and received blessing from Fr. Peter. Then, we had an impromptu lunch out at Good World, the yummiest yum char restaurant here in Wellington IMHO. I'm still waiting for the pictures from Tita Concep.

In the afternoon, we had my favourite cake (actually, it's Daddy's fave, not mine) and shared this with Ninang (to-be) Laiz and Tito Romil. Tito Romil and Daddy played a bit of NBA and Fight Night (again!!)



Today, mummy was ecstatic to find out her patience in joining online contests is paying off. She's been receiving free stuff in the mail recently and I'd like to think I'm her lucky charm. Her Arrozcaldo recipe (renamed Asian Soupy Risotto) was even selected for this month's Huggies Featured Recipe! Click here to view the recipe in the Huggies website.

2 comments:

  1. grabe ang bilis ng panahon!
    at ang bespren ko on top of being a busy mommy ay published writer pa!
    congrats! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bespren... talagang makakahanap ka ng pampalipas oras kasi masisiraan ka ng bait sa halong sleep deprivation, worries at kung ano ano pa. You'll know what I mean when it's your turn.. Yay, im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!