Sunday, May 4, 2008

Breaking my loyalty to Friendster

Ask anybody (ask Ronnel!) if I'm loyal and you'll get the affirmative answer (most often accompanied with a vigorous nodding). I'm a loyal employee-- once I've said yes, I'd stick with my company no matter what (well, except in cases where I need to leave the country). It's the same with Friendster, even when multiply, facebook and other more popular friend-networking sites crop up, I stuck with Friendster. But I can't take it anymore. Friendster blogging is a pain. Trying to put in that veoh video took me ages because I had to find a work around in posting html. I suppose that's the reason why I don't frequently update my posts anymore. Plus, my friends/readers havent signed up to friendster (they're either in facebook or multiply) so they couldnt make a post. And a blog without comments or posts is just sad....

So I hope by moving to blogspot, I make it easy for you to react and comment on my writing. So feel free to comment -- your words are encouragement to us. I strive to be a better writer and I'm sure you will help me all the way -- who knows, Ronnel might even start blogging....

4 comments:

  1. You both look very healthy and wonderful! Meron na ba kayong talent manager? pwede apply? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was FUNtastic guys! My uncle thought I was watching some Hollywood scenes until I told him that the lead female character is my lovely and charming daughter "yeng" and the lead actor is my "muy simpatico, muy guwapito" son-in-law onnel ( there are lots of Latinos here that Spanish is the second language I guess ). You made me very, very proud of you mga anak. The hidden talents finally came out. Panf Hollywood na kayo huh. The skit was marvelous. I couldn't stop but laughed and cried for joy and said: " Thanks God, they're into CLP!" Give more meaning now to your life. God has blessed you so much. God has placed you on the right spot --- CHRIST --- the center of your life--- and please don't stop. Live more fully and Love one another more deeply. That is what is LIFE all about. Love you dearest yeng and onnel.....mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ma! It's true when they say that your greatest fan is your own mother.. haha..

    Ronnel and I are getting "healthier" everyday here in NZ. We blame the cold weather -- we don't get to sweat so much. But I think it's more because we eat a lot! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello nel and yeng!we haven't seen your presentation yet dahil napakabagal ng netdirect..but basing on what i read sa comment ni mama sa blogspot and what tita susan had said,you were simply marvelous as actor and actress.....kailangan palang makarating ng nz para madiscover ang acting ability nyo..hahahaha..hindi ko pa napapanood pero natutuwa na ako sa mga narinig ko at nabasa...congratulations for being members of cfc!we know that GOD is in your midst even if you were not yet with cfc..but GOD in HIS GOODNESS allowed you to be closer to HIM than before...have a nice time attending the household..that would nourish your spirituality..ingat lagi and GOD bless you always!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!